Tuesday, August 12, 2008

In US of A



On last Wednesday, August 6th 2008, I landed up in United States of America. It was a process which lasted for over a year. Handling lots of issues, situations, concerns...



Life got completely changed during this course. When it all started I was a happy individual soul working uni-directionally towards my professional goals and now at this point m More Happy & Lucky to be a committed - engaged Grad Student... Commitment towards my professional goals as well as towards my love :-)



I will be honest with everyone over here. I really didn't find USA as a fascinating nation. I mean, yeah infrastructure wise its Simply Awesome like wide roads, clean air, parks and mall... But from where I came from, these things are now becoming part of life over there too. Only thing I liked in last 5 days is, The Much Talked California Weather :). On very first day, the watch was showing 8.30PM and it was sunny outside. This will never happen in India. A long day gives you a chance to spend some time for you and your family...


More to continue...

2 comments:

Dagny said...

why did u change your template..
the prev one was so nice... i sorta used to relate it to ur blog somehow..
hopefully now that you have THE CODE ... you'll play arnd with this html as well

Sanjay the invincible said...

Everybody says the same when in the beginning when they reach the US of A. But 99 % stay back to serve the US of A and forget about the Republic of I.