Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend hangover continues….


Why can’t we have Tuesday after Sunday? I hate those typical Monday in office & today its one of them.

On Saturday, I attended my friends wedding whom I met during my college life. Kulesh and Pooja know each other from KG, and that they graduated in the RelationshipJ. It was a whole lot of fun, few other batch mates were also there and as usual to follow the tradition of giving shocks, Gaurav announce his engagement plans with Laxmi, his colleague at HSBC. Though I knew that, they are going around from last one year, engagement news as a surprised. Ek aur Shahid Ho Gaya :D

To mark the moment, we decided to had a dinner at “Sadanand” (Bad choice Yogi ;) ). First it was the Service and Drinks which ruin the mood and then at the end of party, Shweta’s behavior was next to impossible. She made others to wrap the party. If she had to reach home early, then she should have told before deciding the party timings. Anyways….
On the other end, Sadanand Bartender needs some training on “How to prepare drinks?” . I know that, its not the perfect place to try out cocktails but meri mati mari gayi thi. I ordered Tequila Sunrise which was pathetic; I never had anything like that before. So to cover it up, decided to go for Pina Colada and not to surprise it belong to the same category. Later to get some pleasure of drink, I ordered Pineapple Juice (Plain), isn’t it sad? Now I have decided never to land up at Sadanand, may whatever reviews they get or changes they make.

Monday : 10 AM
Pritu called up to remind me about the Scanning of Wedding cards and to know the update on English Wedding cards. This weekend I was supposed to visit the shop at ABC to finalize the format and order for 100 cards. But the entire schedule was so packed, I simply couldn’t make it. She was upset with that and I shouted on her L . After all it was my mistake; I should have done that on time. Now need to do something in 2 days, either the proper hard copies or to prepare a Well written invitation card in a soft format.

10.30 AM
Time to get ready for office, and as usual No water to bath. I hate this, how one can forget to turn off the pipe. There are whole lot of meetings/toi sessions to attend today & I don’t want to get late for it.

11.15 AM
Finally the shower is running again. Need to hurry up, so drop the shaving plan. ;)

11.45 AM
Thanks a lot to PMC and Pune Traffic. When will I get clear road to office? To travel 2 kms, waiting from last 15mins and seems like will have to wait more. L Lets hope, nothing is blocking cause of my absence.

12.30 PM
Late for the first meeting of the day. Now forget the cup of tea and enter Barberry. Sorry guys, was stuck in traffic.
( Guys & Manager : That’s ok. ( Kyu fek raha hai ;) ) )

3.00 PM
Can I go to dormitory and catch a nap? The lunch was too heavy, but then I can't stop my self from eating the sweets. I think, I will have a cup of tea as there is one more TOI to attend. God Help Me.

6.15 PM
Now one last call to Mandar, update him on the happening, but then what I should tell him? :D

6.30 PM
Bbye…..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one....
I didnt thought u express ur self very well....
some pals were very hilerious n humorous......
mee too thinking of making smita's Blog......